Friday, November 17, 2017

Rio Resurgence (Part 1)


Happy Friday, folks.

About
I love the Rio bodyshape. Love love love it. In my opinion, it was one of probably Warlokk's best work. Not quite as top-heavy as CPU, Rio has slightly smaller, more naturally-shaped boobs, but she's beamier around the beam end. Overall, I think Rio is criminally underappreciated.

There are plenty of good everyday clothes (be sure to check out Julie's stuff here!!!) but to my knowledge, nobody ever got around to updating Warlokk's original underwear and nude meshes with Bloom's sexyfeet. I noticed this when I was doing my underwear set for Midnight at the Quartermaster, and so I redid both meshes.

The clothing comes in two versions, Tooltip'd (if you don't have BSOK installed) and BSOK'd (if you do). Please choose only one.

Overview

Rio Resurgence is a new side project I'm working on, dedicated to Rio worship. Along with an updated True Naked suit, this set will endeavor to convert a bunch of popular and well-made underwear, swimsuits, and BDSM wear to the new Rio with Sexyfeet mesh.

Credits and permissions

TOU has always been a thing for me. Respect mine and I'll respect yours.

Warlokk for the lovely original Rio bodies

Bloom for the equally lovely Sexyfeet

Bruno for the Petits Fours lingerie

feefifofum for the camo undies

angelalways for the Something Sexy underwear

Carmen.Venus for the animal print bikini

Kijiko for the leather strap top texture, Damask Wallpaper for the conversion to Sims 2.

yangn for the corset textures. (Note: I couldn't locate the original author as she hasn't visited MTS since 2006 or Deviant Art since 2009. If not cool, I'll happily take it down).

More under the cut.




And here are the new outfits:

True Naked for Rio with Sexyfeet


Underwear





Swimwear


BDSM Wear



BoobyShop/ Binning/ etc...

Because I'm something of an organization freak, I made sure everything was organized, binned, and categorized. There are two versions available to download: Tooltip'd and BSOK'd. Choose whichever you prefer.

The thumbnails pictured below are from the BSOK'd version.


You can find the everything at Sim File Share. Only select one version.


Rio Resurgence (Part 1)- Tooltipp'd

Rio Resurgence (Part 1)- BSOK'd

2 comments:

  1. Jason, I agree with you, the Rio bodyshape is really one of Warlokk's best work. Thank you for your great new stuff for her. The Rio bodyshape with sexyfeet is awesome! However my favorites are the bodyshapes made by BobbyTH. For example Bootylicious or GirlNextDoor. These bodyshapes are beautiful as gods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Eddie!

      I agree to some extent. To this day, I love and respect Bobby's work. She created highly detailed bodyshapes and put together clothing ensembles for them skillfully. Her meshes are beautiful. I don't use them a lot is my game because her meshes are a bit muscle-y, but that's just my personal taste.

      Delete